Monday, December 08, 2008

Adding value to the Dollar


With all the recent government promises and efforts to save the economy of our country, I cant help but think that the value of my quarters and pennies are only going to fall. So here is my plan... I am going to make ornaments out of coins that I place on the railroad tracks. A hole punch, treble hook and a brass swivel I should be able to double my money. The engineer was honking his horns off as I placed my coinage down on the tracks, but at least we both had some fun... check it! Yo.


This video makes the blog entry a thousand times better

Thanks B

1 comment:

1modelcitizen said...

Bro, that is QUALITY entertainment. I flattened my share of pennies on a traintrack as a kid. I only recovered 50% of the coins I placed on the track, but brother, that beats the 12 month return of the SPX recently!! :-)
Oh, and this vid would be a good addition to the blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvuRN-mfM4g

It is Ben Kweller's Gma rockin out to his tune.