Monday, January 29, 2007

A Nearly Perfect Breakout in ABM

I mentioned this stock over the weekend as a possible candidate.

ABM is technically exhibiting all that I look for in an entry. If we observe the increase in volume since the company last reported earnings and combine that with a new fifty two week high; we are looking at a perfect set up for the entry tomorrow.
I am simply looking for confirmation of this new high in the first hour of trading and I will take a long position in this stock. Buy high to go higher.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey big DD man! She's a looker, ABM, you're buying this as a stock? Time frame? Would sure be nice to see a higher high on the MACD (just what I'm looking at right now with it, 8/17/9 but meh, who's perfect?)

What's your favorite strategies anyway? Stocks & Option spreads?

Anonymous said...

I like the stock. Are you trading options on it or buying the stock?

Smart Bomb said...

Michael

I believe in keeping it simple. I trade stock when possible. If I am going to trade an option strategy; I prefer a long synthetic stock over a long call. I like to buy lots of time without having to worry about time premiums or changes in implied volatility.