Saturday, March 03, 2007

Got Shorts?

Well we have had quite the week. I have talked to lots of traders about what is going on and most of us agree that the market has most definately moved. What I can't believe is that nobody told me it was going to be to the downside.

If you are going into Monday short, be careful and willing to admit you were wrong. Its one thing to say the market is bearish now because of deep pull back. It is quite another thing to make money on that belief short term.

I am still in some bullish positions after all this but I am not treating them any differently than I would if the market was still in the calm seas of the last 6 months or so. Right now I am doing 3 important things...


  1. Stick to my plan
  2. Search for the new bull sectors to emerge
  3. Be patient and enjoy life

That is all for now...

No comments: