Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Market Reveals its Remorseless Fang

Greenspan is a Jack Ass! Wow! How intelligent do you have to be to know that a recession is coming? if the world doesn't get hit by a comet we will have a recession at some point in the future. Alan- just go back to your can of Vienna sausage and leave the public commentary to Uncle Ben.

China's Government... Communist Market Manipulation. Yo East side!

The market is a lot of fun. Lets talk more after the week is over. And if you are wondering...I wasn't stopped out of anything yesterday. More on that later.

Did you all see the VIX today? that was pretty impressive. If it gets up to a 52 week high today you may as well go jump off of your balcony... Not really. NO please don't!

4 comments:

Sans Foi said...

Too Chicken to make a Prediction?

Anonymous said...

All this downside, and my charts only say neutral. I wonder if Greenspan actually called Bernanke and gloated about his ability to move the market. Days like yesterday are why I like 70% of my account in cash.

Smart Bomb said...

I made my prediction by staying long and letting my exits come when they come. But Yes I am afraid of predictions based on anything but historic fact.

MBMajor said...

I already jumped off my balcony...it was only 3 feet off the ground though. I really appreciate your no-nonsense assessments. I also agree with you on Greenspan...not sure what to make of that...
MBMajor