Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Game over man game over!



After today's fed decision to leave rates alone for six more weeks it was any ones guess as to what Uncle Ben and the boys really think. I know that the last thing you need is one more egg head telling you what to think... But here I go anyway. The Fed is lost. They don't know what to do. everyone wants to ignore the fact that there is no way in hell the US government can meet its current debt obligations and we can't go on printing money forever. The credit crunch that started with NEW and a bunch of its loan shark competition capitulating is just getting into full swing. Ben can't admit it because he doesn't want to fuel the fire. He knows where the bodies are buried but won't own up to the harsh reality of the American self destruction cycle and the role that all his big time banking ass pals had in our walk down the primrose path. I am ready to short this market right now! In fact I reentered my new favorite ETF today DXD. Could I be wrong? Yes. If there is one thing I have learned about the market is that it can not be reasoned with. So like always my stops are in place and I am still looking for the next bull market.

If you don't know what the picture has to do with this post; you need a smartbomb of a different kind. But for the one person who reads this blog... click on the post heading and the sound byte will jar what’s left of your barely sentient consciousness into recall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you might be right about Ben and company. They seem to resemble someone else in office with the behaviour.

Hush now!