Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Climbing Jacobs Ladder

Yesterday I talked about the advice that was given me by my 6 year old son, Jacob. He told me that it was time to start looking into Biotechnology and the like. So what did I do? I did what any trader would do with the advice he was given by a 1st grader... I laughed and posted something on my blog. But then I decided to be teachable, and avoid making the mistakes my parents made with me. I sifted through Bio-Pharma stocks all morning. I will share with you the one I like best. Please notice that the chart below is a screen shot that I took this morning. If you look at the stock price right now it is already up about 5% from the point I decided to watch it for a break out. As far as I am concerned this is about as good a breakout as one could expect. Check out VIVO. I am looking for a close above $29.50




No comments: