Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist


My son has developed an interest in chemistry. I asked him why he was constantly trying to detonate various home made explosives in his bedroom... He just responded by telling me that he didn't have time to explain things to a novice. He did tell me that he thinks Biotechnology investments look good for a tactical addition to my current allocation in equities. Well since he has had 573 good trades in a row I decided I would follow his lead. So tomorrow I am going to be looking for some good prospects. Help me people- what looks good in Bio-pharma stocks right now? I don't have time to search on my own and my son charges me $100 bucks per stock he advises me on. What can I say? I taught him well.

2 comments:

Anne said...

When I'm back in school next year, do you think Jacob can help me with my homework?

Smart Bomb said...

$100 Per Hour...