Monday, September 29, 2008

Warren Buffetings of Satan


I hate to be Dr. Doom again, but ask this question: Who has the most to lose? Congress asked Warren Buffet for advice yesterday. His reply was essentially this, "Bail me out! Act now or all is lost!" Go read the news on your own, but if I had a 50 billion dollar net worth, I would not want it to decrease 10 or 20 billion over any period of time. The diplomacy of deceit has not come to an end. Peer through the looking glass of history and you will see that we are on the brink of something so massive that not even the great W.B. can fix it. He may try his old tricks of milking more out of the masses or redeploying group hypnosis, but those games are played out. The title of today’s post is a pun that compares Mr. Buffet to the “SS.” Both were/are economies unto themselves. The point is this: if you are not questioning every one right now you are stupid and deserve the yoke of a 20 trillion headed beast. I am all for replacing the republic with true democracy as some suggest. My best friend says it best in his article from Saturday over at www.ticktalklive.com.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just farted under my covers and then stuck my head under and smelled it. Yep, I would rather do that than read one more line of this bullshit!

Lessons have been learned from the past. Fear mongering is never the path to take. All is/will be well. So, pucker your assholes up and wait for the next bull ride, it will be a fun one. In the meantime, head over to Starbucks for a Caramel Frap and keep it real.

Smart Bomb said...

Sounds like bulls and puckering are your cup of jo- So I will let you and your buddies from broke back mountain take care of the bovine love fest.

And thanks for having the sack to post your comments. it only took you 2 years to muster up that comment, so I'll let you go back to your cowboy love cave now.

Notice: I didn't have to use profanity to make my point. Remember that you still have to kiss your mother with that mouth.

Unknown said...

hey, why don't you do me and the stock market a great big favor and go hop a cowboy and ride bitch! Bitch.

Anonymous said...

Yo- You are the cowboy rider. Why cant you just make a remark that reflects your background and abilities outside of your sexual preference.

Leo1939