Saturday, October 25, 2008

Do Something While You do Nothing

Since there are really no good trades to talk about; let me share a recent endeavor of mine. or better yet I'll just let you follow this link to see what I have been up to. It has given me some time away from home and all the worthless crap related to the election (not that I follow it much)

I will admit, I feel like a fish out of water in an MMA gym, but Its already beginning to pay off in small amounts. I am pretty much sore all the time, but once I re-learn how to take a physical beating on a daily basis I will also remember how to work through and grow with the pain. 25 would have been a better age to do this but 35 is better than 45... I am only competing with my self.

So if you are like me and have the blessing of being unemployed, go do something you have always wanted to, but couldn't find the time. Also if you have the blessing of being employed and that is your excuse for holding back like I did,

2 comments:

1modelcitizen said...

What you are doing is spot on. Everyone would be well advised to have a cardio routine. The endorphins will help offset the gloom of our Great Depression II.

Smart Bomb said...

Damn right!