Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hallelujah



Last week in our Sunday meeting those who preached the gospel were asked to focus on blessings. As I sat back and listened I was reminded just how fortunate I am to have true wealth.

Someone once said- "Empty your purse into your mind and you will never be poor" as I work on various projects to bless my family monetarily I often forget what true wealth is. The word Hallelujah simply means "Praise be to God" in Hebrew. I would be remiss if I didn't share my thoughts here. A friend of mine was talking about being a provider and making sure his families needs were met. Mostly we talk about trading stocks, but today was a bit different.

Let me tell you what is worth giving praise to God...

ANY THING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE! No matter how hard you work and how much money you earn and so on; you and I were given everything through the LORD omnipotent. plant seeds and water them, but remember that God gives the increase.

If your not trading stocks right now and you are uncertain that's fine. But don't loose your edge. Now is the time to cut bait. So while you do it, let your mind focus on the tremendous blessings of living in a free country where we can participate in a republic that allows us to practice a capitalistic system.

6 comments:

1modelcitizen said...

Bow to your Sensei. Cover all your bases. Exhaust all of your resources. Open the book on contingent plans during a systemic, global, multi-market failure. Turn your eyes to heaven. Great post.

Smart Bomb said...

Thanks B! I love you man.

Anonymous said...

Ok, everyone here's the situation...while your parents are away on a week's vacation the 1,2,3,4 bottom formation has not happened yet. Nor, has IBD's follow through day happened yet. So, what does this all mean? It means the next great bull has not happened yet. So, Sit the F tight.

Now listen, if you still want to trade--you can! Just be a little more prudent/picky in your picks/trades.

For example, ATHN is a stock you could have bought, preferably, on Jan 15. But again, be careful! Please just be careful. ATHN should make you a boat load of coin, but still you must have the mental state to cut the line if need be, ok?

Good luck in your trading...i'm with you!

I will post anonymously from time to time because the owner of this site wants to de-nut me right now.

Love,

Me

1modelcitizen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1modelcitizen said...

Bootilicious! That is how I would describe Anon's comment. And it should come as no surprise that I AGREE 110% with that analysis. Fat bottomed charts you make the rockin world rebound! (yep, just made that up) :-)

Smart Bomb said...

Thats right Lee Barba! delete your post. You dont belong here.